*Sigh*

It hurts when you cant select "delete all" ..
just coz of one four words mail in between..
Memories are such a pain at times..

I wish i can forget things.. even if i cant forgive at times..
coz forgiving but not forgetting don't make things easier for one..

Is it possible to hate people whom one never met.. don't even know a single thing about them.. still hate them.. yes! one can.. when they are ever changing girlfriends of one you love.. :P

Sometimes letting go someone is.. like opening a door for happiness again..

I am not sorry if you are sad today..
I am not sorry if you feel lonely everyday..
I don't wish to see your smile now..
I don't care for you anymore..
after all the pain you have given me..
I am sorry for myself..
why you still matters to me..
I am sorry for thinking of you today..

Love never ends.. it leaves you but carves its footprints in heart.. and every now and then you find yourself playing tip toe on them.. *sigh*

Just one of those days....

Song of the moment: Teri khushboo mei base khat mei jalata kaise..

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

12 comments:

    uncheck that mail and then u cn press delete all :)

    Hmmm one of those days ha...Cheer up sweetie,the key to your happiness is in your own hands and I know you know it!

    Take care.Hugs :)

    phir wahi...dekhiye...aise sad rehke ladaai ho jaegi aapki hamari.... smile dikhaengi zara..?
    aise biklul bhi acchi nahi lagti aap

    Hi!

    Yes, it is easy to forgive but very difficult to forget ...

    Teri khusboo mein base khat main jalaata kaise is one of my favorites!

    There is one more, I am sure you will like it too

    Jab bhi tera khat seene se lagaaya maine,
    Dil pe aur ek dil dhadakta paaya maine :)



    GBU
    Arti

    On January 21, 2008 at 1:58 PM Anonymous said...

    true 'love never ends'....
    'The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.'

    On January 21, 2008 at 4:34 PM Anonymous said...

    Did i say memories killed me ? Did i say memories haunt me yet ?

    yes they do....big time!!!

    Thankyou everyone.. its just one of those days when u feel low for no reason.. hope will be back to normal soon *smiles*

    happens sweets, one of those days which i have at least once in a week. sometimes it takes more time to ger back to normal than you wish.. hope you are fine by now :)
    cheer up and keep smiling... whatever happens always happens for the best !! :)

    :( yeh kya pad rahi hu mai :(
    now u cant b sad :x after bringing hope into our lives :(

    Cheer up buddy!! It is after all "A new beginning".. keep smiling:)

    abhi Ji :)

    sameera Yes, dear i know that but still once in a while it happens.. hugz..

    anirudh Dekhiye aap hame daraya na kijiye haan :P

    arti Thanks for dropping by.. yes loved that one too..

    nisha Right you are :)

    ashu i know what you going through :(

    lena Yes, so true.. wtr happens happens for best.. but the Q is why it happens in wrong way only :(

    divya arey arey! nothing baba.. iam fine shine now :)

    all smiles Thats what i keep telling myself.. A New Beginning *smiles*

    On January 23, 2008 at 6:32 PM Anonymous said...

    jara bach ke rahiyo!!