Want a candy...??


..... you can have one.. but first wish me Happy B'day :P

In wonder years mom used to give me a candy bag for school on b'day.. and i always traded my b'day candies like this.. smart na..I so love my b'day.. and I so love to hear that.. "hey, happy b'day girl" ..well who don't.. but still i love it a bit more than you :P

So.... if you want a candy too... then what are you waiting for..?? wish me ... its my day today..

HAPPY B'DAY.... *smiles*

10 comments:

    hey, happy b'day girl

    Where's my candy? I want the pink heart one and that also atleast 2. So here's wishing you again, "Happy Birthday"

    May this Birthday brings mot more smiles for you all year round. Khush raho!!

    Happy birthday sweets!!
    And may all your dreams come true! And may you be blessed with 100 years of life!! :) :)

    And i am not doing it for a candyyyy!! :) :)

    Keep smiling, girl :)

    Oh that was so cute! :)

    Happy Birthday sweetie.God Bless You always.Tumhe zindagi ki har khushi mile.

    Have a lovely day and keep smiling always.

    HUGS!

    Happy birth day !!!

    ok, okay..i need more candy bcoz "ye dil mange more".. :P
    so

    25*happy bday (25= your back years wish)..heheheh

    keep rocking and smiling forever.. :)

    Hey, Happy Birthday...!

    May god bless you with everything you wish in your life.

    belated birthday wishes arpi di, sorry i was out of station...wish nai kar payi time pe :(

    shitt...i missed ur bday..was hell bz not at home...sowie arp...hapy happy happy bday..may u get all u want ...and may u smile forever....u will..y i am i even wishing eh....such a fool na i am..!

    Thankyou everyone for your wishes.. I had a great day *smiles*

    On February 27, 2008 at 8:07 AM Anonymous said...

    belated happy bday arpie

    I want my candy......selfish girl :P


    take care

    ~ali