It's right that...

...I love watching tall handsome boys doing workout.. running on the treadmill.. playing with those machines.. doing push-up and all.. but I truly hate sharing my cubicle (even for few minutes) with a guy all sweating and smelling sooooo bad after the workout.. don't you guys know there is something called deodorant so easily available in market ... grrrrrr..

For a minute i tried to concentrate on what he was saying.. but then all my concentration was busy in thinking when he'll go out of my place.. he was smelling so bad that I didn't hear a single word he said and suddenly..

I said.. hey! when is your b'day?

He looked at me in surprise.. what??

When is your b'day??

Why..??

Just now I thought of a very useful b'day gift.. and i smiled.. (well i am champion in smiling.. :P)..

And what is that.. he asked with a confused look..

A DEODORANT.. I said shamelessly with a doll face :D (No.. I didn't smile this time :P)

Excuse me... and he was gone with the wind.. hehehe..

Since then its been two hours and I can't see him anywhere around.. must have gone home to take a hot shower.. no?? :P

Yes! Yes! I know I am so bad at times.. eh!!

Song of the moment: Chandan sa badan.. chanchal chitwan.. dheere se tera ye muskana.. mujhae dosh na dena jag walo.. ho jaoo agar mei deevana .. *smiles*

8 comments:

    lol :D :D

    kiddish tantrums

    lol...

    so mean

    He he!That was a good shot girl.Sometimes we have to be rude :P

    Lovely song dear :)

    Oh God....u r so so bad :P

    So, you now know what to get me too..right :P

    Uff.. aate hi guys ki burai... lol

    i had a good laugh, girl :) :)

    haha.. that was hilarious.. i'm actually sittin in my cubicle @ the office snickerin :).. n this gal is starin at me like i'm crazy.. not joking :)