No. 8 And Me..(Tag)...
Monday, July 21, 2008 by hope
It's about me again..(yes! I love myself and I love tags :P) this time tagged by Divya.. So here we go..
8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT ..
Friends.. (makes life worthwhile..)
Love.. (born to be loved :) ..)
Chocolates.. (aah! yummy..)
Music.. (what's life without music..)
Footwear.. (stylish girl :P)
Key rings.. (just like that.. I like them..)
Bunch of Red & Yellow Roses.. (beauty.. beauty..)
Small small gifts given by loved ones.. (Yes! I save them all for years to come.. )
8 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE/TILL I DIE...
To live in a silent corner of his heart and make him smile..
To have a baby girl *smiles*
To live..
To love..
To travel around the world..
To laugh till my tummy pains..
To spend time with him.. doesn't matter if its after 10-15 years down the line..
To teach boy how to make a round chapati.. ;P
8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN...
..Right..
..ufff..
..uiii..
..oooo..
..wow..
..pukka..
..jeez..
..chal phut..
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD SAY TO SOME PEOPLE RIGHT NOW...
..You are a sweetheart.. but a little bitter one ;P
.. I miss you.. the person you were three years back..
..You make me guilty with your understanding..
.. What a cool attitude you have.. love it..
.. Even after hundreds of fights.. I still feel same.. I love you..
.. I know you can do this ..go for it..
.. God! I can't believe you said this.. you are a duffer.. proved..
.. I know how to make things work my way.. so you take it easy..
8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER N OVER AGAIN…
Tere bina zindagi se koi shikva to nahi..
Kahi door jab din dhal jaye.. sanjh ki dulhan badan churaye..
Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho.. kya gham hai jisko chupa rahe ho..
Tum bin jaoo kaha.. ki duniya mei aake.. kuch bhi na chaha sanam tumko chah ke..
Juda hoke bhi.. tu mujhme kahi baki hai..
Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai.. oo jaha bhi le jaye raahein.. hum sang hai..
Zindagi mere ghar aana.. aana zindagi..
Chookar mere mann ko.. kiya tune kya ishara.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Pooche jo koi meri nishaani..rang hina likhna.. gore badan pe.. ungli se mera naam ada likhna... *smiles*
8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT ..
Friends.. (makes life worthwhile..)
Love.. (born to be loved :) ..)
Chocolates.. (aah! yummy..)
Music.. (what's life without music..)
Footwear.. (stylish girl :P)
Key rings.. (just like that.. I like them..)
Bunch of Red & Yellow Roses.. (beauty.. beauty..)
Small small gifts given by loved ones.. (Yes! I save them all for years to come.. )
8 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE/TILL I DIE...
To live in a silent corner of his heart and make him smile..
To have a baby girl *smiles*
To live..
To love..
To travel around the world..
To laugh till my tummy pains..
To spend time with him.. doesn't matter if its after 10-15 years down the line..
To teach boy how to make a round chapati.. ;P
8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN...
..Right..
..ufff..
..uiii..
..oooo..
..wow..
..pukka..
..jeez..
..chal phut..
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD SAY TO SOME PEOPLE RIGHT NOW...
..You are a sweetheart.. but a little bitter one ;P
.. I miss you.. the person you were three years back..
..You make me guilty with your understanding..
.. What a cool attitude you have.. love it..
.. Even after hundreds of fights.. I still feel same.. I love you..
.. I know you can do this ..go for it..
.. God! I can't believe you said this.. you are a duffer.. proved..
.. I know how to make things work my way.. so you take it easy..
8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER N OVER AGAIN…
Tere bina zindagi se koi shikva to nahi..
Kahi door jab din dhal jaye.. sanjh ki dulhan badan churaye..
Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho.. kya gham hai jisko chupa rahe ho..
Tum bin jaoo kaha.. ki duniya mei aake.. kuch bhi na chaha sanam tumko chah ke..
Juda hoke bhi.. tu mujhme kahi baki hai..
Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai.. oo jaha bhi le jaye raahein.. hum sang hai..
Zindagi mere ghar aana.. aana zindagi..
Chookar mere mann ko.. kiya tune kya ishara.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Pooche jo koi meri nishaani..rang hina likhna.. gore badan pe.. ungli se mera naam ada likhna... *smiles*



lovely tag, girl!
me too wants a baby girl so badly!
Awww Baby girl!Hum dono bhi wohi chahte hai :)
May you get all that you wish for.Sweet people deserve to!
P.S. I love this song from Yahaan,such a haunting number.
yeh kab kar diya aapne?
cute tag ;)