Their talks...

She.. poor bachcha.. having a crush..
He.. one more addition in my records :P
She.. chup! it's not funny.. he is too young to suffer a heartbreak..
He.. hahaha.. you are so sweet..
She.. eh!!
He.. I think all guys who knows you have a little crush on you..
She.. really..?? and why do you think so..??
He.. coz the girl who can make ME crazy.. anyone can fall for her..
She.. oooooooh!! so it's all about you.. right?
He.. Yes! and you thought it's b'coz you are a sweetheart ? :P
She.. na.. how can I think that.. I am not a duffer..
He.. (laughs) yes! you are.. a big one.. :P

..and they laughed ..at times a silly conversation is enough to bright up your mood no.?

Song of the moment: Ye lamhe.. ye pal hum.. barso yaad karenge.. ye mausam chale gaye to.. hum fariyaad karenge.. *smiles*
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

7 comments:

    cute conversation...
    thou i still wonder wat u gonna say to dat young chap

    lol di, too much of self-obsession :D

    mayz I already did :)

    div lolz yes! at times it happens.. btw didn't I tell ya.. mei apni fav hoo :P

    that was cute and silly, just like most conversations i usually have with people. They indeed brighten up your day!

    That was damn cute!Such silly conversations are essential to keep one young :)

    *smiles*

    On September 18, 2008 at 11:31 PM Anonymous said...

    BTW loved the template.especially the pink rose!!!!