TIF...
Friday, July 11, 2008 by hope
That day when boy said OK.. now I'll sing a song for you (yes! he sings pretty good) ..to be true for a moment I was like which song he'll sing.. coz most of the songs reminds me of someone.. and I didn't want him to sing any of those songs.. songs which wet my eyes whenever I listen to them.. I want to make new memories with him without erasing the old ones..
And the song he sang.. only he can sing that for me.. I smiled big when he started humming.. a very sweet song.. from one of our all time favourite movie.....
Chode na choote kabhi.. tode na toote kabhi.. jo dhaga tumse jud gaya.. wafa ka..
Have a great weekend everyone.. relax and enjoy some good music.. *smiles*
And the song he sang.. only he can sing that for me.. I smiled big when he started humming.. a very sweet song.. from one of our all time favourite movie.....
Chode na choote kabhi.. tode na toote kabhi.. jo dhaga tumse jud gaya.. wafa ka..
Have a great weekend everyone.. relax and enjoy some good music.. *smiles*



its one of my favorites tooo...
have a wonderful week-end...
sweeeeeeeet :)
ishmiles... ishtary ishmiles..
:):) kaise hain aap? theek to hain na?
Awww that's such a beautiful dedication.So cute you both are :)
Have a nice weekend!Hugs
so sweet :) :)
*smiles* Thankyou..