More talks...
Monday, August 18, 2008 by hope
She.. I wasn't expecting him yesterday.. it was raining..
He.. and he came..??
She.. yes!! with wet hairs .. :P
He.. good guy.. he'll prosper in life..
She.. just by sending me flowers..?
He.. yes!!
She.. *smiles* I asked him why he came in rain..
He.. what he said..
She.. he said I know you look forward.... *and she left the sentence incomplete*
He.. does he mean you look forward to see him..
She.. *thinks for a second* of course..
He.. sweetheart.. it's me who is sending those flowers..
She.. *laughs*..
He.. *sigh* *silence for few seconds* okay!! you know what..
She.. tell me..
He.. no flowers for you from tomorrow..
She.. uiii.. still months to go..
He.. yeah that's why.. I can't risk my life there.. :P
She.. what..??
He.. yes!! I am serious..
She.. eh!! you are too much silly-O-J.. boy..
And they laughed..
Celebrating six lovely months of courtship.. moments filled with all flavours of life.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Ye ladka hai allah.. kaisa hai deevana.. kitna mushkil hai toba isko samjhana.. ki dheere dheere dil bekaraar hota hai.. hote.. hote..hote.. pyaar hota hai..
He.. and he came..??
She.. yes!! with wet hairs .. :P
He.. good guy.. he'll prosper in life..
She.. just by sending me flowers..?
He.. yes!!
She.. *smiles* I asked him why he came in rain..
He.. what he said..
She.. he said I know you look forward.... *and she left the sentence incomplete*
He.. does he mean you look forward to see him..
She.. *thinks for a second* of course..
He.. sweetheart.. it's me who is sending those flowers..
She.. *laughs*..
He.. *sigh* *silence for few seconds* okay!! you know what..
She.. tell me..
He.. no flowers for you from tomorrow..
She.. uiii.. still months to go..
He.. yeah that's why.. I can't risk my life there.. :P
She.. what..??
He.. yes!! I am serious..
She.. eh!! you are too much silly-O-J.. boy..
And they laughed..
Celebrating six lovely months of courtship.. moments filled with all flavours of life.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Ye ladka hai allah.. kaisa hai deevana.. kitna mushkil hai toba isko samjhana.. ki dheere dheere dil bekaraar hota hai.. hote.. hote..hote.. pyaar hota hai..



Awww!So sweet :)
*Hugs*
ur conversations always bring a smile on my face...may be coz they indicate ur happiness..have a great life di :)
i am smiling ....my heart too....
so sweet....love to both of you...hugs hugs hugs...tc
sameera hugz :)
div keep smiling.. thankyou.. :)
v Thankyou.. hugz.. :)
*smiles*