After closing her eyes...

..She want to see the same dream tonight.. which she saw yesterday night.. a beautiful dream.. in which she died but was in her Love's arms at that time.. tears dropped from those eyes.. kissed her last time.. and lips whispered I Love You.. I know you do.. she said and closed her eyes.. a rainbow shined in the sky and he saw her playing with colors up high.. she looked down at him and smiled.. I Love You.. believe me now.. if you never did in my life time.. his heart ached with pain.. regretting all their fights.. he asked her to come back but the sky turned blue again as she waved good bye.. a warm breeze touched his face and whispered.. I'll always be around and caressed his cheeks one more time.. he turned and looked around with misty eyes.. now he realised what she meant to him.. while she kept sleeping in his arms.. hugging him tight..


Song of the moment: Rahe na rahein hum.. mehka karenge.. ban ke kali.. banke saba.. baag-e-wafa mei.. *smiles*
When you love someone.. make them feel loved in their life time..

13 comments:

    lovely..to the say the least!

    That was so touching!And could not agree more with the last line :)

    On September 2, 2008 at 9:54 AM Anonymous said...

    wow! life is gud , lov is grt!

    another love lost...
    bu hu hu...sob sob.
    y so sad ending..thanx for makin me feel like crying..

    BTW i have tagged you..didn't you see in my post?

    beautiful...
    can't find any other word

    div Thankyou.. cutie pie..

    sameera *smiles*

    illusionz Yes! love is great :)

    v ooo sorry to make you sad rainboy.. it's sad coz not all endings are happy always rt?

    BTW i have tagged you..didn't you see in my post?
    Nope I can't see my name there.. :P

    anand Thankyou..

    is this a sad ending???
    ki was it a dream he was dreaming and is relieved to find her hugging him when he wakes up???

    aap acha likhti ho...
    :)

    It is a dream she was dreaming.. a sad but beutiful in a way *smiles*

    it's there now :D :D

    lolz.. U notty rainboy :P

    ahh... if I could die like that... I am willing to die right now :-)

    Beautiful! :-)

    beautiful dream.. i was hmming the same song yesterday :)

    raaji Yes!! me ready too :P Thankyou *smiles*

    anirudh *smlies*