Dreamz...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 by hope
At times dreams are nothing else but an effort of a heart and mind to create a false memory.. dressed in beautiful colors just to make us smile when we cry inside.. to gives us hope and faith back in life..
Sometimes I see dreams with eyes wide open.. outline them with the flow of my thoughts and fills them with the color of my emotions.. and I live those dreams every time.. coz in that You and Me always smiles.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai.. jaha bhi le jayein rahein.. hum sang hai...
Sometimes I see dreams with eyes wide open.. outline them with the flow of my thoughts and fills them with the color of my emotions.. and I live those dreams every time.. coz in that You and Me always smiles.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai.. jaha bhi le jayein rahein.. hum sang hai...



u posted this under rambling???
that was no ways close to rambling...that was beautiul...
**coz in that You and Me always smiles
this line is one of the best i have read in a long time!!!
thats amazing dear.. very beautiful.. and if we have got nothing, we still have our dreams, right?
PS: would like you to write for TLR
Lovely thoughts,and very true :)
Dreams are not false memories. They are rays of hope.
I like this. Reflects such a happy and positive frame of mind...
so beautiful..i have these happy dreams all the time :D
mast post dear
take care and cheers
mayz Thankyou mayz.. :)
lena You are right girl.. Oh wow!! I would love to do that girl *smiles*
sameera Thanks dear :)
solitaire Dreams are not false memories. They are rays of hope.
I agree.. but when you see same dream everytime.. it becomes a part of you like a memory clip .. no??
jeeves Yeah girl thats what I am trying hard these days.. to be myself again.. glad you liked it..
vicky Thankyou rainboy.. be happy always *smiles*
Thats why someone said "Dreams are more real than reality itself, 'cos they're closer to the self"
Beautiful post..
ajnabi So right.. thank you..