Little smiles...
Monday, September 15, 2008 by hope
Yesterday eve my five year old niece surprised me with her email.. first time she wrote few lines to me.. with few pics attached.. later on I called to thank her for her mail.. and a cutest conversation took place in between us.. *Enjoy*
She.. mausi.. you saw the pics i sent today..
Me.. sorry doll.. been busy..
She.. then check now..
Me.. after sometime.. you go to bed now..
She.. no.. first you check..
Me.. *sigh* ok.. wait..
She.. dekha..
Me.. yes! beautiful..
She.. so which one you gonna wear..
Me.. which one you like most..
She.. *points out four out of five* you'll look beautiful in all of them..
Me.. but I can wear only one sweetheart..
She.. no, you can keep changing..
Me.. yes! I can but..
She.. what..
Me.. I am afraid that it'll take time..
She.. so..
Me.. what if the boy gets bored and marry someone else while I keep changing clothes :P
She.. *surprised* how come you know.. this is my plan..
Me.. what.. *trying to control my laugh*
She.. I'll marry him hehehe..
Me.. you want to marry him..? why..?
She.. coz he is so good.. and he sings SRK's songs..
Me.. *laughs* ok.. I'll ask him.. if he says yes.. you can marry him..
She.. he won't..
Me.. why..
She.. he loves you na.. *aww a sad voice hit my heart*
Me.. but you love him too..
She.. yeah.. but I am only five na..
Me.. *laughs* yes.. ye to hai.. a little small you are.. ok.. lets do one thing..
She.. what..
Me.. let me marry him now.. but after tweleve years when you will be big girl.. you can marry him..
She.. *thinks for s sec* yes! thats a good idea.. I LOVE YOU mausi..
Me.. Love you too sweetheart *laughs*
Me.. send me few more designs tomorrow ok..
She.. I won't.. I've to save them for myself now..
Me.. hahaaha.. ok.. doll..
And I kept smiling for a long time.. *smiles*
She.. mausi.. you saw the pics i sent today..
Me.. sorry doll.. been busy..
She.. then check now..
Me.. after sometime.. you go to bed now..
She.. no.. first you check..
Me.. *sigh* ok.. wait..
She.. dekha..
Me.. yes! beautiful..
She.. so which one you gonna wear..
Me.. which one you like most..
She.. *points out four out of five* you'll look beautiful in all of them..
Me.. but I can wear only one sweetheart..
She.. no, you can keep changing..
Me.. yes! I can but..
She.. what..
Me.. I am afraid that it'll take time..
She.. so..
Me.. what if the boy gets bored and marry someone else while I keep changing clothes :P
She.. *surprised* how come you know.. this is my plan..
Me.. what.. *trying to control my laugh*
She.. I'll marry him hehehe..
Me.. you want to marry him..? why..?
She.. coz he is so good.. and he sings SRK's songs..
Me.. *laughs* ok.. I'll ask him.. if he says yes.. you can marry him..
She.. he won't..
Me.. why..
She.. he loves you na.. *aww a sad voice hit my heart*
Me.. but you love him too..
She.. yeah.. but I am only five na..
Me.. *laughs* yes.. ye to hai.. a little small you are.. ok.. lets do one thing..
She.. what..
Me.. let me marry him now.. but after tweleve years when you will be big girl.. you can marry him..
She.. *thinks for s sec* yes! thats a good idea.. I LOVE YOU mausi..
Me.. Love you too sweetheart *laughs*
Me.. send me few more designs tomorrow ok..
She.. I won't.. I've to save them for myself now..
Me.. hahaaha.. ok.. doll..
And I kept smiling for a long time.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Mere ghar aayi.. ek nanhi pari.. chand ke haseen rath pe sawar.. mere ghar aayi..



lol girl, that was cute :D
Such conversations are really priceless! :)
babies are cute ;)
aww! dat really ws sweet!
btwn , u gonna get married eh...wish you peace , happiness & lotsa love
Awww!
Bless you both!Indeed,woh ek nanhi pari hai :)
kids are so sweet.
my best of wishes for future.
lena yes!! priceless indeed :)
div you and me are cute too ;)
enchanted illusionz yes! this winter :) thanks for your wishes..
sameera Thanks girl :)
v Thankyou rainboy *smiles*
beautiful post.. made my day :)
so cute ... :)
take care
~ali
wow!!! u r gettin married...congratulations!!! :)
choo chweeet..
so when u getting married ?