Painfully lucky...

They(girl friends) say I am so lucky to have so much love in my life.. I just smiled and thought they don't know how painful it is to be lucky like this..

When you get lots of love from everyone around you.. but you never gets enough of it from the only person you wish.. *sigh*

It's not that I am not thankful for their love and care.. it's just that it hurts.. and it hurts so much that at times I find myself thinking.. do I really deserve all this love.. if yes! then why not from that one person.. *sigh*

Love.. care.. commitment.. desire.. passion.. make sense only when you get them enough from the right person.. else they are mere words nothing else... aah!!


Song of the moment: Sau dard hai.. sau raahtein.. sab mila dilnashin.. ek tu hi nahi...

11 comments:

    On October 9, 2008 at 5:44 AM Anonymous said...

    hugs!

    we deserve love from more than one person di!

    arrre,,,, madam ji.. meri dhamkiyon ka aapke upar koi asar nahi hota na...

    main sahi mein gussa ho jaunga.. koi smile nahi karega to...

    bina hope ki smiles ke kuh nahi chalta... maloom hai na?

    we desire wat is not ours...others desire wat we miss in our treasures...

    u seen it?? or have u jus missed it lookin for smthn else??

    with time we learn to be content with what we get. You deserve all the love, sweets :)

    Though i know what it means and what it is like.. *hugs* dear!

    yeah! u r right..:)
    (es baar kuch jyada hi right.. :P)
    love,care,commitment,desire,passion ek se hi mil jaye to bahut hai..:)

    Expression of love differs from person to person. Sometimes they love caring to show in many other ways which can be odd language to us.

    Shhh. It's ok.You know, I think you're worrying too much. Let things sort themselves out :)

    Hugs !!!!!!U deserve love from people all around you. I understand that one person matters a lotto your. But think of it, your happiness is your priority. Dont put your happiness is someone else's hands, if they are not worth it. You are your best friend!!!!

    enchanted hugz :)

    divya yes! we do.. but we want it most from the chosen one.. no?

    anirudh arey kaise asar nahi hota.. bilkul hota hai.. tabhi to I am smiling now.. *smiles*

    mayz ye rt.. nah I didn't miss anything.. its just at times it hurts :)

    lena I hope so too girl that one day I'll learn to live with it.. Thank you girl.. hugz..

    deeps Ji shukriya *smiles*

    priya you are right ..but we need to feel that love badly at times..

    rainboy Ok.. lets wait.. :)

    jeeves Oh yeah!! you are right girl.. and on that matter I am my biggest fan/friend/lover wtr :) but still there are times when you miss that someone and wish if things would have been different.. *sigh* Thank you lady *smiles*