A Girl...

She was one patient girl.. never used to say anything in impulse.. just like others I used to wonder too that how much patience this girl have.. I admired her for this a lot.. coz when you really know when and how to say things ..you know a lot.. and you can get through even a tough situation easily.. but then came the days when i saw her changing.. but only for one man.. she had no patience when ever it was about him.. if he won't talk to her she will be mad.. if she won't see him for sometime.. she'll ask hundreds of Qs every time.. if she won't hear from him she will go crazy thinking all weird things.. ohh!! many times I tried to help her.. but the only answer I got all the time.. I love him so much..
But do love really makes you this much crazy..?? was it love or was it a feeling of insecurity.. or was it a pain of longing.. that the girl whom I admired for her calmness and take it easy attitude behaves so crazily at times.. I wonder what is it..???


Kabhi na sukoon aaya..
kabhi na karaar aaya..
jabse tumpe mujhko..
pyaar aaya..

6 comments:

    i think she has a nemesis. she needs to ask herself what she wants in a relationship from him. if he cant meet her expectations, she should learn to let go.

    wat is it? :O

    love does that too even d most sane person...its sweet at first n then jus too damn f***** suffocating!!!

    oops sry for ventin out

    is that u :P

    edson_dias to let go is not easy to learn.. it takes months.. years to learn that sometimes :) thankyou..

    abhishek I wonder :P

    mayz ye.. space is very imp.. too much love suffocates the other.. and they both suffer in end..
    hope you feeling better now :) take care..

    div not about me this time.. for a change :P

    i so like dis girl for so earthen she is... hamesha aise hi rehna..

    yar.. u r sweet, smiling and supernatural...

    bas .. bahut hai is sab ke liye.. baaki to baaton ke seb hain madam...!!