Sometimes I wonder...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 by hope
When we try to fool the one who knows us a bit more than we think he/she knows..
Then whom do you think we are fooling actually..?? ..ourselves or the other person.. ??
Woh bhooli dasta lo phir yaad aa gayi..
nazar ke samne ghata se cha gayi..
While talking to someone today I felt exactly the same as I used to feel years back.. some people can't change.. few habits die hard.. whenever I try to think the other way.. he proves me wrong every time.. and make me believe that the way I always think is right..*sigh* .. but the most amazing thing is even after years it still hurts in the same way.. :)
Then whom do you think we are fooling actually..?? ..ourselves or the other person.. ??
Woh bhooli dasta lo phir yaad aa gayi..
nazar ke samne ghata se cha gayi..
While talking to someone today I felt exactly the same as I used to feel years back.. some people can't change.. few habits die hard.. whenever I try to think the other way.. he proves me wrong every time.. and make me believe that the way I always think is right..*sigh* .. but the most amazing thing is even after years it still hurts in the same way.. :)



Ekks. Bad, really bad. World is made of all sorts
some people never change, no matter how much we hope for them to do so :)
we only should accept it and try to control our expectations..
too tough :(
Oh tell me about it!Some people are just too messed up to see that what they do is totally not in accordance with their words.Just ignore such losers dear.
How are you?
U cannot balance all the time and sometimes u have to give and take to move on.
the hindi words...u write them di? sweet hai :)