Emosanal attyachaar...
Saturday, February 14, 2009 by hope
She saw him looking at the shirt.. but it wasn't ready so he picked up another one and went to take a shower.. she picks up the shirt and starts ironing..
He.. why you doing this..?
She.. you want to wear this na..
He.. it's ok.. you don't have to do all this sweets..
She.. but I want to.. it'll take few minutes only.. let me finish..
He.. *looks at her lovingly and whispers.. emosanal attyachaar..* you are spoiling me more day by day sweets.. not good for you..
*humming toba tera jalwa.. tauba tera pyaar..*
She.. yeah.. I want to.. just like you love doing it since many years.. *keeps ironing*
He.. me not spoiling you.. you deserve all that and much more sweetheart.. *sits down at the edge of bed*
She.. *turns around and sits down on the carpet with her hands in his lap* why do you love me so much..? *looks straight in those eyes*
He.. coz it's the easiest thing to do..
She.. to love me..?
He.. yes! one don't have to put any efforts to fall in love with you.. it happens... naturally.. *kisses her forehead*
She.. *blush* shud up..
He.. *gazes at her for few moments and ..* ..as you don't know.. what a lazy boy I am.. too lazy to look around for another one.. so chose the easiest option.. *grins naughtily..*
She.. oh! ok.. *punches him lightly*.. no worries I'll help you in being smart.. then you can look around..
He.. God.. sweets.. I was kidding..
She.. no no.. I understand..
He.. *laughs* ok.. so how long this emosanal attyachar of yours will go on..
*and before she would have said anything..*
He.. wait.. I know the answer.. *gets up fast and..* Jab tak tum meri sari shirts nahi jala deti... *shows her the shirt with a black mark* right...?
ufffffffffff.... and they laughed..
What a start of a V day.. God.. life is getting better with each moment.. touch wood.. it's just the way I always wanted it to be.. filled with sweet nothings.. lovely!! *smiles*
Song of the moment: Kuch khas hai.. kuch paas hai.. kuch ajnabi ahsaas hai.. na ikraar hai.. na inkaar hai.. shayad ye pyaar hai.. pyaar hai shayad..
Wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day.. May you always have enough love in your life.. *smiles*
He.. why you doing this..?
She.. you want to wear this na..
He.. it's ok.. you don't have to do all this sweets..
She.. but I want to.. it'll take few minutes only.. let me finish..
He.. *looks at her lovingly and whispers.. emosanal attyachaar..* you are spoiling me more day by day sweets.. not good for you..
*humming toba tera jalwa.. tauba tera pyaar..*
She.. yeah.. I want to.. just like you love doing it since many years.. *keeps ironing*
He.. me not spoiling you.. you deserve all that and much more sweetheart.. *sits down at the edge of bed*
She.. *turns around and sits down on the carpet with her hands in his lap* why do you love me so much..? *looks straight in those eyes*
He.. coz it's the easiest thing to do..
She.. to love me..?
He.. yes! one don't have to put any efforts to fall in love with you.. it happens... naturally.. *kisses her forehead*
She.. *blush* shud up..
He.. *gazes at her for few moments and ..* ..as you don't know.. what a lazy boy I am.. too lazy to look around for another one.. so chose the easiest option.. *grins naughtily..*
She.. oh! ok.. *punches him lightly*.. no worries I'll help you in being smart.. then you can look around..
He.. God.. sweets.. I was kidding..
She.. no no.. I understand..
He.. *laughs* ok.. so how long this emosanal attyachar of yours will go on..
*and before she would have said anything..*
He.. wait.. I know the answer.. *gets up fast and..* Jab tak tum meri sari shirts nahi jala deti... *shows her the shirt with a black mark* right...?
ufffffffffff.... and they laughed..
What a start of a V day.. God.. life is getting better with each moment.. touch wood.. it's just the way I always wanted it to be.. filled with sweet nothings.. lovely!! *smiles*
Song of the moment: Kuch khas hai.. kuch paas hai.. kuch ajnabi ahsaas hai.. na ikraar hai.. na inkaar hai.. shayad ye pyaar hai.. pyaar hai shayad..
Wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day.. May you always have enough love in your life.. *smiles*



awww thr is like so much beauty in ur relationship...
**He.. yes! one don't have to put any efforts to fall in love with you.. it happens... naturally.. *kisses her forehead*
i cudn;t stop grinnin readin that :)
so romantic..
hugs dear
So nice !! treasure all these moments ..they are like lifetime wealth :) btw you are tagged !
Thaz very sweet and cuddly.
wow... lucky yaa u 2 are... god bless
Awww!May you always be happy :)
Belated V-Day wishes dearie!
awesume a feeling very close 2 heart!!!!