My dil goes mmm...

Boy was supposed to travel today eve.. but he postponed the plan saying.. " tomorrow is your first day at work.. and I want to be at home when you come back in eve.. to hug you.. to listen to your nonstop talks.. " ...oh! boy.. my dil goes mmmmm.. for all these small small things you do for me.. and I thank my stars one more time..

A very good weekend we had.. just looking beautiful and doing nothing types *smiles* .. started with a breakfast in bed courtesy my dear boy.. enjoyed bowling.. in which I won as usual :D and seized the day by watching Terminator Salvation.. not my choice but I love watching boy while he watches the movie :P

I am so exited for tomorrow.. as I was years back when I started working as a fresher.. many years passed still it seems like another beginning to me.. coz earlier it was just me.. on my own.. but this time there is a lot more to it.. but I know with boy at my side I don't have to worry for anything at all.. *smiles*

Song of the moment: It's a song which boy sings for me every now and then.. but today my heart is humming it for him..

Kaise mujhae tum mil gaye.. kismat pe aaye na yakeen..

Badle raaste jharne aur nadi.. badli deep ki tin tin..
Chhede zindagi dhun koi nayi.. badli barkhaa ki rimjhim..
Badlengi rituein ada.. par main rahoongi sada..
Usi tarah teri baahon mein baahein daal ke har lamha har pal..

Mujhae aata nahi kismat pe apni yakeen.. kaise mujhae mile tum... *smiles*

0 comments: