News... News...
Thursday, May 28, 2009 by hope
Finally I got a job.. yes!! life goes back to normal again... I enjoyed these six months of staying at home.. setting things.. traveling.. shopping.. and most the lunch dates with boy.. which won't be possible now.. coz our work place is just opposite to eachother.. two corners of the city :( so the boy is little down you know.. :P
And finally I am on twitter.. created account 5-6 months back though.. but never felt like twitting.. you can reach at www.twitter.com/hopesmilez ...
*smiles*
Song of the moment: An old fav... Ankhon hi akhon mei ishara ho gaya.. baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya..
And finally I am on twitter.. created account 5-6 months back though.. but never felt like twitting.. you can reach at www.twitter.com/hopesmilez ...
*smiles*
Song of the moment: An old fav... Ankhon hi akhon mei ishara ho gaya.. baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya..



Congratulations on getting back to work :) :)