Morning thought...
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 by hope
They say Time heals everything.. I say it's Love which heals all your pain.. aches.. wounds.. dries up your tears and makes you smile.. gives you hope and faith to live life.. holds your hand and let you fly high..
But..
pyaar woh jakhm hai..
jo bhare na kabhi..
marr ke bhi dard ye..
kam hota nahi..
ye woh safar hai..
jo ruke na kabhi..
chahe badle rahein..
ya badle zindagi..
Every coin has two sides.. no..? Whatever it is.. ..I just believe in one thing it's people who hurt us.. who fail us.. not love.. coz love can never be wrong.. and I so love being in love.. I so love all the magic it brings along.. tears.. pain.. smiles.. hope ..dreams.. yes!! that's all life is about.. being loved and love.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Hum hai rahi pyaar ke.. humse kuch na boliye.. jo bhi pyaar se mila hum usi ke ho liye..
But..
pyaar woh jakhm hai..
jo bhare na kabhi..
marr ke bhi dard ye..
kam hota nahi..
ye woh safar hai..
jo ruke na kabhi..
chahe badle rahein..
ya badle zindagi..
Every coin has two sides.. no..? Whatever it is.. ..I just believe in one thing it's people who hurt us.. who fail us.. not love.. coz love can never be wrong.. and I so love being in love.. I so love all the magic it brings along.. tears.. pain.. smiles.. hope ..dreams.. yes!! that's all life is about.. being loved and love.. *smiles*
Song of the moment: Hum hai rahi pyaar ke.. humse kuch na boliye.. jo bhi pyaar se mila hum usi ke ho liye..



love...
a big word indeed........!!
no idea though .....
you are right.. it's ppl who fail us.
LOVe is so pure...
i loved the post...