Na koi jyada na koi kam...

I was ironing my clothes for week ahead and boy was busy in work..

Me: boy give me your clothes.. I'll iron them..


Boy: No.. you finish these..


Me: give na.. I'll finish all of them..


Boy: why..? don't have any other work to do..?


Me: eh!!


Boy: It's Ok.. sweetz.. you have done enough work for today.. now chill..


Me: hmmm.. *thinks to add some filmy spice* whom you love more me or ironing.. *was very hard to control my own giggles*


Boy: whattt..? crazy..?


Me: tell me..


Boy: *still lost in work* you.. I mean.. iron.. uff both.. duffer..


Me: OK.. *loves to irritate him at times* keeps ironing..


Boy: suddenly he stops working and finds her smiling.. **thinks** you know sweetz.. love is Ok.. but truth is...


Me: *stops working* what truth..?


Boy: *grins* actually you don't iron perfectly..


Me: *little shocked and thinks yeah!! * ..hmmmm


Boy: arey! don't feel bad.. *tries to hide his laugh*


Me: no.. no..It's good you told me I am wearing imperfectly ironed clothes for long..


Boy: what..? *trying to think whats coming next*


Me: Yes! I want perfectly ironed clothes too.. :D


Boy: God.. very smart...


Me: yes! you have a job to do boy.. *pulls him out of the chair*


Scene: Boy ironing a pile of clothes.. me surfing web..

Me: so boy.. what you were saying.. what else I do imperfectly.. :P


Boy: nothing meri nani.. you are just perfect in everything..


Me: aah!! biwi se seedhe nani.. Poor boy!!!


Boy: wait.. I'll tell ya how much poor I am..


*laughs*


Song of the moment: Babuji dheere chalna ..pyaar mei zara sambhalna.. haan bade dhokhe hai.. es raah mei ....

2 comments:

    **point noted**

    Never tell truth to your better half ;-)

    Lols... nice way to fasofy ur husband :) ....