Morning Treat...
Monday, July 20, 2009 by hope
There was time when every morning I used to open my mailbox with a little fear.. yeah instead of smiling I used to worry that how many mails I'll get today.. should I read all of them.. or delete them just like that.. many thoughts used to hit my mind in those few seconds.. yes! someone was having a huge crush on me.. and used to flood my mailbox like anything..
I always wondered that from where on earth he gets so much time.. to compose each and every single mail so beautifully.. at times at least 60 70 lines mail that too typed through a cell phone.. big task I must say.. and of course the sweetest mails I ever got in my life.. so romantic to the core.. neither my boy wrote me such sweet mails ever nor did the man I loved..
Amazing it was in its own way.. after much efforts I managed to enter his mind that there is no scope for anything.. and he moved on..
Surprisingly we got married at the same time too.. just a week apart.. and today after a long time I received mail from him.. just a six lines mail.. but it gave me a reason to smile.. and I screamed in boy's ear.. I got a maillll.. poor boy woke up from his sweet dream.. :P
It feels good to be remembered by someone no..? especially by those who once upon a time used to claim that they loves you so much.. It feels good to know that even when life has changed so much you still cross their mind.. and they take a time out from busy life to write few lines.. It just feels good.. *smiles*
And boy smiled after reading that mail.. and whispered.. no one can forget you duffer.. It's not easy to do that.. why..? I asked.. coz It's hard to find such a sweet duffer.. you are lovable.. and more on that you are addicticulous (what a word:P ty boy).. aah!! well that's my boy.. can never miss a chance to pamper me..
But anyway.. I am just so happy today.. what a start of the day!! I am happy to know that he is happy and life is treating him well.. *touch* *touch*... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Chalte chalte.. yu hi koi mil gaya tha..
I always wondered that from where on earth he gets so much time.. to compose each and every single mail so beautifully.. at times at least 60 70 lines mail that too typed through a cell phone.. big task I must say.. and of course the sweetest mails I ever got in my life.. so romantic to the core.. neither my boy wrote me such sweet mails ever nor did the man I loved..
Amazing it was in its own way.. after much efforts I managed to enter his mind that there is no scope for anything.. and he moved on..
Surprisingly we got married at the same time too.. just a week apart.. and today after a long time I received mail from him.. just a six lines mail.. but it gave me a reason to smile.. and I screamed in boy's ear.. I got a maillll.. poor boy woke up from his sweet dream.. :P
It feels good to be remembered by someone no..? especially by those who once upon a time used to claim that they loves you so much.. It feels good to know that even when life has changed so much you still cross their mind.. and they take a time out from busy life to write few lines.. It just feels good.. *smiles*
And boy smiled after reading that mail.. and whispered.. no one can forget you duffer.. It's not easy to do that.. why..? I asked.. coz It's hard to find such a sweet duffer.. you are lovable.. and more on that you are addicticulous (what a word:P ty boy).. aah!! well that's my boy.. can never miss a chance to pamper me..
But anyway.. I am just so happy today.. what a start of the day!! I am happy to know that he is happy and life is treating him well.. *touch* *touch*... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Chalte chalte.. yu hi koi mil gaya tha..


