Today Eve...

...finally we had our much waited Salsa class.. from morning till I reached home in eve.. boy reminded me to come home early.. every hour there was a message or call.. hey don't forget.. we have to go today.. :) I was like hmmm good.. good he is more excited than me.. and when I reached boy was sitting with a sad face.. "I am having a tummy ache.." ooo are you nervous my boy I asked with a naughty smile.. no.. no.. it's tummy ache only.. he replied.. ok.. then lets cancel it we will go next week.. NO.. I was just joking.. he said and laughed..
We reached the place and three more couples were there.. one was in their late forties I think.. and that was enough to excite boy..
The class started after little introduction.. we practiced few steps.. and I really don't know what we learned or did we really learn anything at all.. all I remember is we had a great time.. giggling and teasing each other ..and the girl our teacher.. she was going to washroom right after our turn every time.. and boy was like.. "why she have to go after us only..?" and I whispered she is going to flush her laugh :D ..you mean we are so funny.. he asked.. as we are.. I said.. and we laughed..
Well that was our first class.. and we are looking forward to next.. boy was impressed with a couple who was doing things perfectly.. but perfection or imperfection.. I don't care much.. all I want is to steal some moments of real masti with boy from this busy life.. and change is what I crave for in daily routine.. and we had what we love most.. FUN.. :P let's see what next class brings..

Song of the moment: Aaja nachle.. nachle.. mere yaar tu nach le...

1 comments:

    wow salsa classes seems fun, its nice you both get time for this, and yes perfection or imperfection, the moment is to be enjoyed than being pessimistic.enjoy the classes dear!!