Allow...

Oh! My lovely boy..
please allow me to..
save these moments..
carefully in memory lane..
so that when we grow old..
we can smile..
one more time..
and it will allow us..
to be proud of..
having a joyful ride..
through out our life..

Very first time I tried to attempt any given prompt.. thanks to misty :)
Btw, you can smile if you find it silly :P
Courtesy: One single impression..

8 comments:

    On August 23, 2009 at 10:52 PM Anonymous said...

    very beautiful read! loved it! :)

    nice :)

    I did smile. This was sweet.

    Thanks for joining in at One Single Impression.

    leo: Thankyou.. u know I am a silent reader of your creations :)

    Bluemist: *smiles*

    SandyCarlson: Thanks for dropping by.. glad that it made you smile.. :)

    I smiled - but not because it was silly - it's a sweet piece that makes the heart warm.

    Thankyou Tumblewords :)

    Splendid read.. I loved the way you used the prompt..
    A great verse indeed, with a wistful, yearning element to it.. and the emphatic positivity of the last three lines..

    a tender read. Welcome to your very first prompt. I enjoy OSI very much.