Now and Then...
Monday, August 24, 2009 by hope
Then...
Hey! I love the way you talk.. the way you react when I tease you.. you are fun to be around.. :)
Now...
I really feel bad the way you talk.. you just ruin my mood every time ! :#
Same person with changed perspective.. Yes! time changes everything.. :)
Song of the moment: Humse badal gaya woh nigahen to kya hua.. apni badal chuka hai woh rahein to kya hua.....
.
Hey! I love the way you talk.. the way you react when I tease you.. you are fun to be around.. :)
Now...
I really feel bad the way you talk.. you just ruin my mood every time ! :#
Same person with changed perspective.. Yes! time changes everything.. :)
Song of the moment: Humse badal gaya woh nigahen to kya hua.. apni badal chuka hai woh rahein to kya hua.....
.



Jo chuta to chutane to; haath mein jo hai use thame rakho. :)