Countdown Begins...
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 by hope
Boy: I am little surprised..
Me: why.. why..
Boy: it's just 3 days away..
Me: what..?
Boy: see you don't even remember..
Me: *smiles* your b'day sweetheart..
Boy: yes! and you not talking about it.. very unlike you..
Me: kya talk.. we'll celebrate.. will have a blast.. aur kya..
Boy: mmm something fishy..
Me: arey! why so..? *remembers someone said moms can't hide anything from their boys*
Boy: I don't know.. your action says so..
Me: *careful he is trying to fool you* mmmm.. nothing fishy sweetheart.. just you and me ;P
Boy: thats what I want.. *winks*
Me: *laughs*
Ohh my tummy aching so hard these days.. it's just not easy to plan a surprise and more on that to keep it up when too many people are involved in it!!
Keeping fingers crossed.. wish things go as planned... Oh Dear God!!
Song of the moment: Parbaton ke pedon par.. shaam ka basera hai.. jab se pa liya tumko.. sab jaha mera hai...
Me: why.. why..
Boy: it's just 3 days away..
Me: what..?
Boy: see you don't even remember..
Me: *smiles* your b'day sweetheart..
Boy: yes! and you not talking about it.. very unlike you..
Me: kya talk.. we'll celebrate.. will have a blast.. aur kya..
Boy: mmm something fishy..
Me: arey! why so..? *remembers someone said moms can't hide anything from their boys*
Boy: I don't know.. your action says so..
Me: *careful he is trying to fool you* mmmm.. nothing fishy sweetheart.. just you and me ;P
Boy: thats what I want.. *winks*
Me: *laughs*
Ohh my tummy aching so hard these days.. it's just not easy to plan a surprise and more on that to keep it up when too many people are involved in it!!
Keeping fingers crossed.. wish things go as planned... Oh Dear God!!
Song of the moment: Parbaton ke pedon par.. shaam ka basera hai.. jab se pa liya tumko.. sab jaha mera hai...


