Happy B'day...
Friday, September 25, 2009 by hope
...Love you loads...
Morning started at a high node as I am super excited for today's surprise.. yes yes everything is fine till now :P .. midnight celebration was fun ..as I managed to surprise a half asleep boy with cake and balloons.. and he was like ..where was it..? I checked fridge carefully :D ... and I smiled.. I know you sweetheart.. that's why it was in my car's trunk.. resting in an icebox.. *smiles*
.
As surprise is a surprise but gift is a gift .. so his gift is "Nintendo Wii" .. something which he was looking to buy for a little while.. and his eyes twinkled as he saw it.. the next hour we spent in installing it.. and after that playing it.. oh yes! we are two crazy heads.. till 4 am we were playing like anything.. as two little kids do that with their new toy...
.
Just now he left for the work and now me thinking of long to do list.. aah!! so it's gonna be a lovely day.. and boy is going to get BIG surprise in eve... *smiles*
.
Love you sweetheart..!! May God bless you with loads and loads of love.. happiness ..good health.. success and strength to jhelo me all life.. :P
.
Song of the moment: Bakhuda tumhe ho.. har jagah tumhe ho...




happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
oye tu chupi hain kahan? we demand a post. :)