Lack of sleep...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 by hope
...can turn your world upside down at times :P
Today morning I opened my laptop in half asleep and started logging in my accounts..
1: Invalid password.. (tried three times)..
2: Invalid Id or password..
3: Invalid ..
By now I was a little ruffled up.. whats going on..
4: Bank acct: Invalid...
Now it was time to ring the bell.. all acct invalid at the same time.. not only email but net banking too.. damn.. I was so restless.. I started imagining my hard earned pay checks going in someone else acct.. my mind was blocked.. and with huff n puff ..without any second thoughts I called my certified hacker friend..
And as he picked up the call.. I screamed ..my all accounts have been hacked.. and he was like.. relax baby.. tell me what happen.. and I told him again..
He: go and wash your face first..
Me: what..? if you were here ek chanta lagate..
but then I did as he asked to do..
He: at what time you slept last night..?
Me: mmmm ....
He: *laughs* ok.. go and make yourself a cup of tea..
Me: arey!
He: you go na.. me working on it..
Me: *sigh* ok..
and while sipping that hot hot tea.. my mind started working and then I thought to give it one more try...
and.. woo hoo....!! it worked..
aah!!! a deep breath and I called him again...
He: see I fixed it..
Me: shud up..
He: *laughs* btw who can try to hack your bank acct..?
Me: mmmm..
He: only the one who knows the balance in it.. like me :D
Me: you know balance.. hmmm haan hacker jo ho.. eh!!
He: oye!!!
Me: oye.. oye!!
*laughs*
I learned.. don't try to login while you half asleep else don't panic.. :P
Song of the moment: Aaj mei uper.. aasma neeche.. aaj mei aage.. zamana hai peeche....
Today morning I opened my laptop in half asleep and started logging in my accounts..
1: Invalid password.. (tried three times)..
2: Invalid Id or password..
3: Invalid ..
By now I was a little ruffled up.. whats going on..
4: Bank acct: Invalid...
Now it was time to ring the bell.. all acct invalid at the same time.. not only email but net banking too.. damn.. I was so restless.. I started imagining my hard earned pay checks going in someone else acct.. my mind was blocked.. and with huff n puff ..without any second thoughts I called my certified hacker friend..
And as he picked up the call.. I screamed ..my all accounts have been hacked.. and he was like.. relax baby.. tell me what happen.. and I told him again..
He: go and wash your face first..
Me: what..? if you were here ek chanta lagate..
but then I did as he asked to do..
He: at what time you slept last night..?
Me: mmmm ....
He: *laughs* ok.. go and make yourself a cup of tea..
Me: arey!
He: you go na.. me working on it..
Me: *sigh* ok..
and while sipping that hot hot tea.. my mind started working and then I thought to give it one more try...
and.. woo hoo....!! it worked..
aah!!! a deep breath and I called him again...
He: see I fixed it..
Me: shud up..
He: *laughs* btw who can try to hack your bank acct..?
Me: mmmm..
He: only the one who knows the balance in it.. like me :D
Me: you know balance.. hmmm haan hacker jo ho.. eh!!
He: oye!!!
Me: oye.. oye!!
*laughs*
I learned.. don't try to login while you half asleep else don't panic.. :P
Song of the moment: Aaj mei uper.. aasma neeche.. aaj mei aage.. zamana hai peeche....


