A little something...
Saturday, September 12, 2009 by hope
For two days I was asking boy to bring a packet of dal from Indian store.. as its close to his work place.. but everyday I got same excuse.. oh! I forgot sweetheart.. ok.. sweetz kal pakka..
Yesterday instead of a sweet nothings I left a special note in this lunch pack...
" dal lekar aana varnaaaaaaaaa........."
Right at the lunch time I got a text..
One of those rare times when I realise that not only legally but technically too I have a wife :D
Dal checked.. :)
Yesterday instead of a sweet nothings I left a special note in this lunch pack...
" dal lekar aana varnaaaaaaaaa........."
Right at the lunch time I got a text..
One of those rare times when I realise that not only legally but technically too I have a wife :D
Dal checked.. :)
At times you really have to act as a wife :P


