Dear Feed Readers...

I want to inform you that by coming week this blog will stop publishing feeds.. just for very personal reasons.. though I myself don't like blog hopping too much.. and enjoy reading in reader.. but still I am discontinuing my feeds.. as you can see its my very personal space.. and thoughts.. words.. tears ..smiles whatever is shared here is straight from my heart mostly.. yeah sometimes its creative writing too.. the less I know about it..
May be I'll enable it after days or few months.. but till then I am sorry..
Sometimes I do wonder who you are.. do you know me.. are you an old visitor of place or from which part of the world you are.. what you find interesting here.. and all.. and I smile at my thought process then.. who ever you are.. it just feels good to see someone is reading you coz may be they can relate to it.. esp. when you feel down..
So thank you for everything.. and *smiles*

2 comments:

    :-(

    Earlier we used to have personal diaries, then came blogs when everything became public, and now we are all returning to our roots. Ain't it strange.

    I understand that. I've disabled comments on my blog for similar reasons.