Shift In Time...
Saturday, October 31, 2009 by hope
As the time shifts..
an hour back today..
I lie down in bed..
with eyes closed..
shutting all doors..
of heart and mind..
tries to shift you..
from my thoughts..
to a memory lane..
you'll stay there forever..
as someone special..
in once upon a time story line..
until a shift in time..
happens again..
to go through the..
pages of an old chapter..
of life again..
Courtesy: OSI..



Our time shift happened last week. Funny, when I proposed the prompt I nver thought about this!
Slowly it takes us through THAT shift.
deathly adventure
Oh, this is great! I wrote about something along the same lines, so interesting!
I love the expression, "memory lane."
very beautiful i could even relate to it!
true! sometimes we want to recall over and over again the wonderful moments we have had with special people in our hearts!
One of the more important ways to shift in time is our memories. They make life much more fullfilling. Nicely done.
Oh, the books we write as we lie back and listen to time!
Wonderful words...every memory is a shift back in time. Beautiful read!
Isn't it amazing what we can see with our eyes closed? Nice job!
well put, it's a shame we can't always keep the memories and thoughts but it's good that we can write them down if we want to
Some memories are wonderful to shift through over and over as time shifts.
Thank you all :)
lovely wordplay hope! :)
I like the way you used the prompt in different ways. Reads well!
this is so true!
oh! i feel like doing the prompt all over again now..
Oh, I just love that. It is both sad and hopeful. Wonderful work.
love, Melanie
I find your lovely poem sad and nostalgic for a lost love that you know will never return. It is so lovely.
the luxury of an hour to sift through the sands of time. Beautiful!
one shift in time inspires another
lovely~