Sweet nothings...
Monday, October 12, 2009 by hope
As I entered the house.. I saw mom in kitchen.. so I left my bag on the table and walked in...
Me: Cooking something special mom?
She: Yes! Chicken curry.. Boy's favourite.. * smiles*
Me: Good.. he'll jump with joy Ma..
She: *laughs* and Gobhi Masala your dad's favourite..
Me: wow! what else ..?
She: Nothing.. *smiles and turns her face*
I opened fridge thinking something..
And.. a smile curved my lips.. as I screamed with surprise "makhana kheer"
Me: Ma you made this..? why..?
She: For you beta ji.. aapko pasand na..
Me: *huggz her tight..* thank you Ma.. but who .....
I left the sentence incomplete as I saw Boy standing at a distance and smiling...
Choti choti baatein.. dil ko chu jati hai.. aur khushi se yu hi aankhein chalak aati hai.. *smiles*
Me: Cooking something special mom?
She: Yes! Chicken curry.. Boy's favourite.. * smiles*
Me: Good.. he'll jump with joy Ma..
She: *laughs* and Gobhi Masala your dad's favourite..
Me: wow! what else ..?
She: Nothing.. *smiles and turns her face*
I opened fridge thinking something..
And.. a smile curved my lips.. as I screamed with surprise "makhana kheer"
Me: Ma you made this..? why..?
She: For you beta ji.. aapko pasand na..
Me: *huggz her tight..* thank you Ma.. but who .....
I left the sentence incomplete as I saw Boy standing at a distance and smiling...
Choti choti baatein.. dil ko chu jati hai.. aur khushi se yu hi aankhein chalak aati hai.. *smiles*



Aap ko kya laga sirf aap hi surprise de sakate ho ? :D
Blessed are those who enjoy good relationships
such little surprises showing care and love people have for us make life worth living :)
beautiful as always :)
good morning to you :)
Oh yaar mere ko subah subah bhook lag gayee yeh post padh ke :p