What a Life...
Monday, October 5, 2009 by hope
What a Monday eve.. me chatting and watching KKHH.. with mom(MIL) ..while boy and dad(FIL) are busy in kitchen.. cooking dinner.. :P
Mom said she is enjoying this change.. I smiled.. mom stay here with us.. you'll enjoy many more changes.. :D ...
Dad says I am a naughty girl.. :P oh yes! I like these little naughty moments of life so much..
Boy says I am a blessing.. but I believe I am especially blessed by the Almighty for having such a loving and caring family..
Really life is a bliss.. enjoying every moment with mom n dad.. and those family times when we play games and fight like little kids :)
Btw, you might have guessed it by now.. this was my b'day surprise for boy.. I planed mom dad's visit.. :) wasn't easy for us to hide everything from boy but we managed somehow :P ..and he was so thrilled to see them at home when he returned in eve.. moments of sheer joy.. sentiments and family bonding.. :) .. I am sure we all will cherish those moments for ever.. the way he hugged me.. the way dad blessed me with his hand on my head.. and mom showered me with everything she could.. *smiles*
Yes! I can do anything to see twinkling stars of joy and love in those eyes :)
Thank you God for everything!! *touch wood*
Song of the moment: Ae dil laya hai bahar.. apno ka pyaar.. kya kehna.. khile khile chehro se aaj.. ghar hai mera.. gul-e-gulzar.. kya kehna...
Mom said she is enjoying this change.. I smiled.. mom stay here with us.. you'll enjoy many more changes.. :D ...
Dad says I am a naughty girl.. :P oh yes! I like these little naughty moments of life so much..
Boy says I am a blessing.. but I believe I am especially blessed by the Almighty for having such a loving and caring family..
Really life is a bliss.. enjoying every moment with mom n dad.. and those family times when we play games and fight like little kids :)
Btw, you might have guessed it by now.. this was my b'day surprise for boy.. I planed mom dad's visit.. :) wasn't easy for us to hide everything from boy but we managed somehow :P ..and he was so thrilled to see them at home when he returned in eve.. moments of sheer joy.. sentiments and family bonding.. :) .. I am sure we all will cherish those moments for ever.. the way he hugged me.. the way dad blessed me with his hand on my head.. and mom showered me with everything she could.. *smiles*
Yes! I can do anything to see twinkling stars of joy and love in those eyes :)
Thank you God for everything!! *touch wood*
Song of the moment: Ae dil laya hai bahar.. apno ka pyaar.. kya kehna.. khile khile chehro se aaj.. ghar hai mera.. gul-e-gulzar.. kya kehna...



Indeed ..I can feel the joy right here. Touchwood :)