The Best Thing...
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 by hope
..is when you open your eyes after long peaceful sleep and see the most handsome boy of the world smiling and looking straight in your eyes.. *lovely*
Last night when I closed my eyes I was having headache and fever.. and prayed ..please bless me with some good sleep tonight and when I open my eyes.. I want boy here at my side.. and yes!! wishes do come true.. I slept like a tired baby after running marathon of emotions all day long.. didn't even realise when boy came in..
Then boy decided to have a holiday right in the middle of the week.. holiday on wednesday.. aah! super!!! ..just watching old movies.. munching pop corns and our sweet nothings...
Another beautiful day.. another new beginning... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tere liye mere saansein.. mujhae tujhse pyaar hai...
Last night when I closed my eyes I was having headache and fever.. and prayed ..please bless me with some good sleep tonight and when I open my eyes.. I want boy here at my side.. and yes!! wishes do come true.. I slept like a tired baby after running marathon of emotions all day long.. didn't even realise when boy came in..
Then boy decided to have a holiday right in the middle of the week.. holiday on wednesday.. aah! super!!! ..just watching old movies.. munching pop corns and our sweet nothings...
Another beautiful day.. another new beginning... *smiles*
Song of the moment: Tere liye mere saansein.. mujhae tujhse pyaar hai...


