Time to...
Thursday, November 19, 2009 by hope
...transcend few feelings.. thoughts.. emotions and people...
slowly slowly I make my way..
holding breath.. as I tip toes my steps..
a helpless longing.. clings my heart..
as a ripple in the ocean of thoughts..
yet I decides to drift apart..
just grant me one warm embrace..
before a cold breeze sways my faith..
yes, I'll leave you by..
so quietly that you won't get hurt..
one fine morning I'll be gone..
but you'll never know..
which that morning was..
slowly slowly I'll fade away..
You never know what you have until it's gone.....
slowly slowly I make my way..
holding breath.. as I tip toes my steps..
a helpless longing.. clings my heart..
as a ripple in the ocean of thoughts..
yet I decides to drift apart..
just grant me one warm embrace..
before a cold breeze sways my faith..
yes, I'll leave you by..
so quietly that you won't get hurt..
one fine morning I'll be gone..
but you'll never know..
which that morning was..
slowly slowly I'll fade away..
You never know what you have until it's gone.....


