Adieu 2009...

Year 2009 at a glance..

Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful years of my life.. love filled my heart again with hope and faith.. I got myself back after few long dark years.. this year life soared high.. dreams reached the sky.. trust and care illuminated my world.. every new day brought more n more sunshine and fun to enjoy the life.. and gave me a new strength to be myself.. to be the girl I always was.. to be the one for whom I was always loved.. and returned my faded smile.. I am glad that I met at least few expectations of family and friends and was able to warm their hearts and curve a smile on face of the people who makes a difference in my life.. and I am thankful for that..

Professionally it was good year too.. I joined work in the mid of year and got to learn many new things.. this year I worked on something new.. something more challenging than my previous work and thoroughly enjoyed it.. though in beginning it took a toll on me.. but as time passed by and thanks to friends for their help things came back on track.. and finally was able to get the control.. the thing I learned in this process is.. good contacts and referrals really helps you at times.. though my priorities are changing with time.. still I am looking forward to work on some good projects in coming year.. let's hope..

With all this cheerfulness there were few setbacks too.. there were moments when I doubted myself.. when I cried like hell.. when I wanted to scream.. to fight.. few words and memories haunts you forever and never left you in peace.. the more I searched about certain things the more I hated myself for being so naive and so foolish.. but then may be it's life.. everything whatever happened firmed my belief in saying that whatever happens always happens for the best.. still can't believe that the one did this to me.. the one whom I always held up high in my eyes in spite of all.. anyways, I am glad that I made the right choices.. may be a bit late but still in time.. and finally managed to let go all that I was holding on to unnecessarily just coz of my sentimental self... hope new year will bring more sun shine than rainy days in life..

And this year we travelled a lot.. near and far.. we both enjoy travelling.. exploring places and having small small vacations every now and then.. just like last year we seizing this year with our holiday travel too.. details after coming back :P .. the only thing I am thinking about in next year's vacation plan is Cruise.. yes! lets see when.. but we so want to take one now *smiles*

Over all an interesting year.. filled with loads of magical moments.. preserved many moments in memory lane and witnessed few heart breaking moments filled with tears too.. but as far as family friends and Boy are at my side.. life rocks... and so do Hope and her smiles....

I wish may good luck and happiness always stay with you.. enjoy holidays and usher in the New Year with lots of hope in heart.. peace of mind and twinkles in eyes....

Song of the moment: Aane wala pal.. jane wala hai.. thoda sa hasake.. thoda sa rulake.. pal ye bhi jaane wala hai...



1 comments:

    Thanks !
    Merry Xmas and happy holidays :)