Eternal Romance...

Today morning we walked down to Starbucks.. to have some coffee but when we reached there I changed my mind.. Boy took cappuccino with brownie and I went to the Cold Stone for some ice cream... oh yeah! I can eat ice cream any time.. it was a quiet morning.. very few people were there.. we sat outside and were enjoying ourselves..
After few minutes I saw an old couple coming out of ice cream shop.. holding hands.. smiling.. the old man walked slowly and kept ice cream cup on the table.. and walked into the Starbucks while lady sat there.. waiting for him.. old man took a little time.. I saw fine lines of worries in those eyes.. she picked up the cup and walked in.. after few minutes they walked out again smiling.. and sat at same place.. no need to say by the time my eyes were glued at them.. something was attracting me towards them.. so I kept watching them and boy kept smiling at me..
Just like us old man was sipping coffee while the lady was enjoying ice cream.. they were talking very softly almost whispering to each other.. I tried my best to hear at times when the lady blushed but failed.. :P I was so lost in gazing at them.. so pure moments of romance.. may be they were unaware of our presence.. or may be chose to ignore.. what ever it was.. I was watching them and boy was watching me.. morning bliss.. aah!!
After few minutes lady took out a book from her hand bag and gave it to him.. and he started reading it.. now I was able to hear him.. even boy was listening to them now.. the old man continued reading the book in between sipping his coffee and softly caressing lady's hand.. very graceful they were looking.. it was so tough for me to take my eyes off.. especially the lady.. she hardly uttered a word in all this time but her eyes.. her smile spoke volumes.. I was enthralled by her expressions..
Suddenly boy whispered.. are you lost in dreaming life 30 years later..? I promise I'll will read you a book and make you smile.. oh yes!! I want to grow old with you.. we smiled.. and walked our way.. wishing them silently.. really it was a moment I crave for.. so blissful life.. romance rocks life any time.. it creates magic.. it makes dreams alive.. moments of eternal romance I witnessed today morning and smiled all day long thinking about it.. *smiles*

Song of the moment: O meri zohra jabi.. tujhe maloom nahi.. tu abhi tak hai hasi.. aur mei jawan.. tujh pe kurbaan.. meri jaan.. meri jaan...

1 comments:

    beautiful story, i learned lots from it and i believe you, too!

    i long for a lasting relationship like that and of course a blissful one...:)

    Nice one Hope!


    g'nayt!