Little silly.. little funny... little sweet...

It was a very good start of the year.. we went to SFO to meet friends and Big B.. long but absolutely beautiful drive it was.. LA's curvy mountain drive and then straight flat drive where my sweetheart Audi touched 100+ for the very first time :) ..after a long time I pushed gas off 100mph.. fun it was for a while.. yummy food.. great company.. and loads of fun.. few silly/sweet/funny quotes from the time which gonna make me smile time to time...

I know you think and introspect a lot about everything and undoubtedly you have absolutely amazing observation .. but you have to face it sweetheart at times even you can be wrong.. ..SIL while giving me a pep talk..
*******
you must track your sugar levels.. your wife is too sweet.. I am afraid you might be diabetic soon.. ...D to Boy..
*******
what you say A.. don't I look smart in this..
yeah you do.. but then I am not a much candid person at times :D ....me
*******
It's not my short shorts its your eyes at fault... me to S.. when he blamed my smart shorts for his downfall on stairs..
*******
I take 1 shot or I take 10 it hardly differs.. then take just one.. leave rest for others.. ...Big B & Boy..
*******
It's not good to be the odd one out in a group ...me while making lime water for drunken heads next morning...
*******
First love is the only love.. but sad if it's not the one.. ..J in a late night talk over love..
*******

I tell you that girl have something man.. I tell you..
what she have.. tell me now... ...me
36D :D
jeez...
*******
You girls are really shy about things.. or you just act.. ...M
yeah we act.. coz we can... ..S
*******
Somehow I like this silence between you and me.. it speaks more than your words.. ...D to me when I was upset...
*******

Love is not everything in life but that I think nothing much left without it too no..? ..S drunken head..
*******
You are really this much silly..? or you make things this way to make me smile.. ..M
mmm it's 50-50 actually... ..me

Song of the moment: Chalke teri aankhon se.. sharab aur jyada...


0 comments: