No cake for us...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 by hope
If cooking is a best stress buster for me then grocery shopping is no less than that.. I feel nice in between greens and yellows when lot is going on in my head.. I love talking to them while picking up as I love talking to myself.. really it's very therapeutic and especially when it's accompanied with Boy's always-put-me-on-roll-jokes.. so today while coming back from work I asked him can he meet me up at the store.. and like a nice Boy always he agreed happily.. we strolled around and picked up few things.. as we reached the bakery section.. we stopped by to get some bread and muffins.. we both love cakes.. cheese.. carrot.. vanilla.. any type.. you just name them and we will eat them.. but today somethig else happened.. as we saw a cake.. we both thought something for a second and then screamed POOOOOO..!!! and laughed.. two girls standing close gazed on us weirdly but we ignored and walked away.. yes!! without taking the cake.. you know why..
When at Thanksgiving little pumpkin and our friends visited us.. one eve we were enjoying that yummy cake.. and coz little pumpkin was having tummy problems so mommy dear didn't serve him any.. but the cutopie so wanted to eat that cake so he jumped on my plate.. and just to console him mommy dear was like.. "look chi.. chi.. this is yuck.. poooo.. " ..her expressions were so strong that for a sec I thought.. should I eat or not.. :P and I picked later one.. and now even the sight of cake rewinds the same in our mind and we just go POOOOOO.. and laugh...
I think that cake has to wait for a little while... but yeah few moments rock life time to time.. no..? *smiles*
When at Thanksgiving little pumpkin and our friends visited us.. one eve we were enjoying that yummy cake.. and coz little pumpkin was having tummy problems so mommy dear didn't serve him any.. but the cutopie so wanted to eat that cake so he jumped on my plate.. and just to console him mommy dear was like.. "look chi.. chi.. this is yuck.. poooo.. " ..her expressions were so strong that for a sec I thought.. should I eat or not.. :P and I picked later one.. and now even the sight of cake rewinds the same in our mind and we just go POOOOOO.. and laugh...
I think that cake has to wait for a little while... but yeah few moments rock life time to time.. no..? *smiles*



hehe You guys should have bought it and send it to me :D .