Time to pack up...

Finally we got a place which we both like.. aah!! what a relief.. oh! yes we are moving out of an apartment and moving in to a house.. after a long search.. yeah! one of those few things which we have in common is we both are very choosy.. we take lots of time to decide ..and it doubles up when we both need to agree on same :D we visited the same house at least five times before final deal.. more to our joy it's just on rent.. no, we still not in mood of buying one right now.. but we so want to live in a house.. for years I have been thinking of doing so.. something is special about houses here.. I mean where back home I liked the concept of living in an apartment.. coz of all the cleanliness and amenities they provide.. here I would love to be in a house ..those duplex with nice surroundings and a backyard fascinates me big time..

So we are all set to move in this weekend.. and I am happyyyy... next week is going to be busy.. many things to do.. work.. job.. studies.. uff.. uff ..uff :P but I know we can do it.... *smiles*

2 comments:

    Congratulations !!

    Congratulations dear...:)

    And enjoy our stay in your new house!

    God bless!!!