29 is the number...
Sunday, February 21, 2010 by hope
Oh yes! Oh yes! someone turned 29 today..
who..?
ME.. :P
Birthdays are always special .. in fact for me very very special.. I never forgets the b'day of my loved ones and friends.. and I don't like when anyone close forgets mine.. when I was in college I used to say to girl friends that if your boyfriend forgets your b'day that means one day he'll forget you too.. at times they called me crazy.. but some how it worked for me.. those who loves me never forget to wish me.. and those who never cared enough to wish.. left me at some point of life..
But this year is very special.. wishes started pouring even in advance and that too from people I never expected.. I was like.. what's going on..? I was overwhelmed.. a very strange feeling it was.. which I can't say what.. I just thanked God for things He brings in my life when I least expect it.. unusual things good or bad always leave me wondering.. and I start thinking deep.. :P
So my day is lovely as always.. just like any other day.. coz Boy's presence makes everyday day a special day.. still he always put his efforts to give me surprises in his very loving way.. morning was beautiful ..we cooked breakfast together.. and went out for lunch.. but I didn't know there was a surprise waiting at a friend's place.. yes! we had a potluck ..with many yum yum dishes cooked by friends and the cake.. had a great time.. really life is a bliss when you have such wonderful friends and family and someone who loves you so very much..
Boy is taking nap.. and me watching him.. thinking what to wear in eve.. after all I have date tonight.. a very special one ;P
Thank you God life has been good so far and I am hopeful that tomorrow will be beautiful too.. as long as I have Boy and family and friends I am ready to enjoy all up and downs of this ride called life.. Thank you!! *smiles*
who..?
ME.. :P
Birthdays are always special .. in fact for me very very special.. I never forgets the b'day of my loved ones and friends.. and I don't like when anyone close forgets mine.. when I was in college I used to say to girl friends that if your boyfriend forgets your b'day that means one day he'll forget you too.. at times they called me crazy.. but some how it worked for me.. those who loves me never forget to wish me.. and those who never cared enough to wish.. left me at some point of life..
But this year is very special.. wishes started pouring even in advance and that too from people I never expected.. I was like.. what's going on..? I was overwhelmed.. a very strange feeling it was.. which I can't say what.. I just thanked God for things He brings in my life when I least expect it.. unusual things good or bad always leave me wondering.. and I start thinking deep.. :P
So my day is lovely as always.. just like any other day.. coz Boy's presence makes everyday day a special day.. still he always put his efforts to give me surprises in his very loving way.. morning was beautiful ..we cooked breakfast together.. and went out for lunch.. but I didn't know there was a surprise waiting at a friend's place.. yes! we had a potluck ..with many yum yum dishes cooked by friends and the cake.. had a great time.. really life is a bliss when you have such wonderful friends and family and someone who loves you so very much..
Boy is taking nap.. and me watching him.. thinking what to wear in eve.. after all I have date tonight.. a very special one ;P
Thank you God life has been good so far and I am hopeful that tomorrow will be beautiful too.. as long as I have Boy and family and friends I am ready to enjoy all up and downs of this ride called life.. Thank you!! *smiles*



Happy birthday, girl :)
I love how happy you sound in all these months, so I wish that in coming years you will be as much happy as you are now, and even more :)
Thank you Lena :)
Happy Birthday :)
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead :)
Thanks Dear *smiles*
Wish you a very happy belated birthday :)