Curves of life...
Monday, February 1, 2010 by hope
we spend much time..
blowing the curves..
making straight lines..
without realizing..
in those zig-zag paths..
lies the true beauty..
of life..
Courtesy: OSI.. #Blowing the curve.. hope I construed it right..



You've captured life nicely here.
Oh, I like this one. The thought is straight to the point, the poem simple but true! Well done!
hm, probably true.
still hard to beat a hovercraft's A/C, top road speed on flat straight stretch, and stereo system. journey, what journey? sedentary, peeled grapes included in the first class foot massage option.
must resolve walk more. thorns and potholes are good for the soul's ankles.
For sure! Nice work!
Yes! We do tend to try to straighten out patterns thinking they make sense that way and yet the curvy zig zags offer far more fun and adventure!
There are very few straight lines to our dreams and lives. How boring it would be without the curved paths through unknown futures.
I agree - the scenic route is so much more nourishing. Since we are not crows, to take it all in, requires some zig zag.
Love that and it is soooo true! Words to live by~
I think you are right. Variability unnerves us. Weldone.