How's The Weather...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 by hope
How's the weather..? aah!! really a good question to save you from few odd conversations no..? In between a talk when suddenly you don't know how to keep going just ask.. hey, how's weather at your end..? or when you need to avoid some ongoing topic.. it comes handy again.. just to start a new stream of talks.. if not for long at least for few minutes.. well depends on your skills.. but at times it backfires too.. like other day when it was raining here.. and weather was good.. I really wanted to tell a friend that what a nice day it is.. pouring.. just to make her jealous.. but she was in bad mood and wanted to talk over something.. as soon as I said what a weather here.. I got a good scolding.. :P ..same happened with me again in eve.. when I wanted to talk to someone and he asked me how's weather in SD..? ufff!! go and check at weather.com.. eh! don't you change the topic.. I yelled..
And just few minutes back a friend buzz me on chat and asked.. hey, how's the weather there.. I am freezing right now.. haha!! I just smiled and said.. yeah its lovely.. sky is clear ..wind is calm.. few clouds roaming around.. a quiet night... :)
See not always but mostly it's a good filler :P ..So how's the weather at your side..?
And just few minutes back a friend buzz me on chat and asked.. hey, how's the weather there.. I am freezing right now.. haha!! I just smiled and said.. yeah its lovely.. sky is clear ..wind is calm.. few clouds roaming around.. a quiet night... :)
See not always but mostly it's a good filler :P ..So how's the weather at your side..?



The weather's here not fine coz suddenly, a friend whom I always chat with have stopped doing so for no apparent reason I should know!
Bad weather dear!
Oh dear! I wish .. I wish with all my heart may sun shine with lots of smiles in your sky soon.. :)