Pyaar Ka Sagar...
Thursday, February 4, 2010 by hope
I know I am often perceived as a bubbly.. chirpy and a bit crazy girl.. but when friends (read colleagues) come and asks ..hey, give some tips for an exciting date on V-day.. and I.. like my very self.. as a always ready to help friend.. use my sweetest imagination power and give them some ideas as if I am the queen of romance.. and when they leave smiling I think are they gonna do exactly I said..? but then why one need other's help to have romance in their life.. ain't it's very personal.. but then I know boys are basically dumb.. and very less creative so I don't mind helping :D.. and its a small thing to think.. the bigger thing I doubt is.. actually what they have in mind about me.. :P ..and then to clarify I called my dear Boy..
Me: I wonder.. what he thinks about me..
Boy: jo tum ho wahi aur kya..
Me: mein hoo kya..?
Boy: pyaar ka sagar.. romance unlimited..
Me: don't you start now..
Boy: *laughs* btw from where you get all these ideas..?
Me: jaha se tumhe aate hai :P
*laughs*
Oh yeah! I married the right boy ;P crazzzyyyy..
Song of the moment: It's rocking.. yaaro kabhi ishq to karo..
Me: I wonder.. what he thinks about me..
Boy: jo tum ho wahi aur kya..
Me: mein hoo kya..?
Boy: pyaar ka sagar.. romance unlimited..
Me: don't you start now..
Boy: *laughs* btw from where you get all these ideas..?
Me: jaha se tumhe aate hai :P
*laughs*
Oh yeah! I married the right boy ;P crazzzyyyy..
Song of the moment: It's rocking.. yaaro kabhi ishq to karo..


