This Too Shall Pass...

I am sure I don't want dry people in my life.. people who talks one day nicely or all soaked in emotions and next day as they don't have anything to do with me.. Oh!! not anymore.. I say buzz off.. why do I waste time investing in something which I know will change its color with next sunrise.. I know I am a sensitive person and at times I fuss a little too much over people I love.. does it give them reason to take me for granted..? why we always hurt those who care about us most..? but then some people in life.. you can't stand them.. you can't stay without them either.. and that's the thing which hurts most.. kaise bhi chain nahi.. still you have to draw the line somewhere.. it hurts when people you care about don't understand you.. it hurts to see a web of confusion every time.. but I know this too shall pass.. like others.. just the speed is little slow I think.. or it's just me..

0 comments: