Her...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 by hope
An invisible aura..
Of her presence..
Iluminates my world..
Whenever I feel down..
As whispering..
Take care my little girl..
Of her presence..
Iluminates my world..
Whenever I feel down..
As whispering..
Take care my little girl..
Rise and shine..
I am right beside you..
Holding your hand tight..
.
******
.
The aura of her thoughts..
Often warms my heart..
When the aroma of her..
Favorite food..
Fills my home..
.
Courtesy: OSI.. #Aura..
.



aww... this is so beautiful :-)
Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes! Your thoughtful acts make my day.
Perfect description of a mother's love. As it should be. Perfect.
It is amazing how the remembrance of loved ones (especially children) stays with us when they are gone. The smells of home and favorite food are also very powerful.
Every time I come to your website, I marvel at the pretty pictures of the girls. Great photos indeed!
This poem made me think of my grandmother. I can't smell an onion or corn or cranberry without thinking of that dear woman.
anyone's invisible aura of dear people to us is enough encouragement to keep us going... :)
well, it's really nostalgic that even the aroma reminds us of precious people in our lives!
Two beautiful poems dear!
Great work!
Raajii Thanks Girl so sweet of you :)
Mojo Thank you..
Loch Rob Thanks Sire.. yes pretty little girls.. credit goes to a dear friend :)
SandyCarlson Thank you ma'm..
Amity Thanks ma'm.. *smiles*
Loved this... the love between a mother and child is by far the purest emotion you will ever experience! So well written!