Love...

Running through the meadow..

chasing butterflies..

giggling aloud..

with million dreams in eyes..

like a little girl..

gazing at the blue sky..

counting her wishes..

with closed eyes..

looking at her..

he fell in love..

one more time..

Courtesy: OSI # Running..

6 comments:

    Such an innocent post! ]

    I love it dear...as always you write so well!

    A very refreshing post. Thanks.

    sweet and lovely...good take on the prompt..

    go on
    about sunset love :D

    lovelllllly post... :D

    take care

    Amity Thank you mam.. for encouraging words.. I am learning from you :)

    Stan Ski Thanks *smiles*

    Ayushi Thank you Girl and welcome here.. :)

    rainboy loll.. I can go on love anytime :P sunset or sunrise wtr:D Thank you :)

    On March 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM Robin said...

    The first lines really express the beauty and innocence of youth. The end is a wonderful surprise. It's great to see that type of enduring love.