Big Thank You...
Thursday, April 15, 2010 by hope
It feels so good when your prayers get answered especially when they are for someone special and beloved...
Thank You Dear God.. please always be with him..
I am just too much happy right now.. and after a long time I am kinda enjoying these tears running down in stream and kissing my cheeks.. I really want to let them romance today.. I am just happy.. enjoying the moment..
Aye zindagi ye lamha jee lene de...
Thank You Dear God.. please always be with him..
I am just too much happy right now.. and after a long time I am kinda enjoying these tears running down in stream and kissing my cheeks.. I really want to let them romance today.. I am just happy.. enjoying the moment..
Aye zindagi ye lamha jee lene de...



I can relate to this. Sometimes you feel even happier when your prayers for someone else are answered :-)
:)