Random...
Friday, July 2, 2010 by hope
... Things are spinning fast around me.. so many changes to cope with.. change in work.. change in me.. in my thoughts.. in my food habits.. and most change in my weight.. oh!! I lost 1 1/2 kg in one month, well nothing much to worry about it happens but you can guess Boy's reaction.. now he is running behind me all the time.. and me running to save my life coz I really really don't feel like eating at all.. so it's like cat n mouse race at times :)
... Smells are making me sick.. I cant roll chapatis now coz smell of wheat flour triggers my nausea.. (never noticed flour has this much strong smell.. ah!).. can't see fruits at all.. smell drives me crazy (girl who used to eat 3-4 fruits in a day ) ..Smart Boy found out a way to make me eat fruits.. he always cover my nose with a cloth and ties it back like we do blindfold :) ..very funny I know and I protest every single time but truth is I enjoy this secretly.. :P
... Work is fine.. lucky to have nice people around.. other day I forgot to attend a meeting and when apologised for same to the concerned person he just smiled and said.. no worries anyway you fell asleep in between these days.. and I was like ufffff..
... Other things are under control now.. especially my thoughts.. many negative clouds were hovering over me for days.. all teary and lost kind of feeling was there but now again a new sunshine.. thanks to family for much needed classes n emotional support..
... Shopping list is growing big n big with each passing day.. and few friends were amazed to spot us strolling in infants section every now n then.. the best time pass for us these days.. :)
... Long weekend is here n I am going to sleep.. sleep n sleep.. n eat of course.. but my kitchen is closed ..Boy is on job but wait! before that I have to try a sweet surprise one more time.. and want to hear Boy saying Oh! not again sweetheart :P
Song of the moment: Bhanware ki gunjan hai mera dil.. kabse sambhale rakha hai dil.. tere liye.. tere liye...
... Smells are making me sick.. I cant roll chapatis now coz smell of wheat flour triggers my nausea.. (never noticed flour has this much strong smell.. ah!).. can't see fruits at all.. smell drives me crazy (girl who used to eat 3-4 fruits in a day ) ..Smart Boy found out a way to make me eat fruits.. he always cover my nose with a cloth and ties it back like we do blindfold :) ..very funny I know and I protest every single time but truth is I enjoy this secretly.. :P
... Work is fine.. lucky to have nice people around.. other day I forgot to attend a meeting and when apologised for same to the concerned person he just smiled and said.. no worries anyway you fell asleep in between these days.. and I was like ufffff..
... Other things are under control now.. especially my thoughts.. many negative clouds were hovering over me for days.. all teary and lost kind of feeling was there but now again a new sunshine.. thanks to family for much needed classes n emotional support..
... Shopping list is growing big n big with each passing day.. and few friends were amazed to spot us strolling in infants section every now n then.. the best time pass for us these days.. :)
... Long weekend is here n I am going to sleep.. sleep n sleep.. n eat of course.. but my kitchen is closed ..Boy is on job but wait! before that I have to try a sweet surprise one more time.. and want to hear Boy saying Oh! not again sweetheart :P
Song of the moment: Bhanware ki gunjan hai mera dil.. kabse sambhale rakha hai dil.. tere liye.. tere liye...



Glad people at work care so much. Such a relief isn't it ?
Rest will come by. You have great wkend Take care