Time To Say Bye...

..to all those sleepless nights.. which used to worry me about how things are on the other side.. coz now I know everything is just fine.. and nothing can go wrong anymore :) ..many thanks dear God..


..to a dream which is not mine anymore..

..to high heels.. and figure hugging tops.. for sometime :)

..to habit of eating a choc everyday.. I am already putting weight.. no scope for extra calories now.. :(

..to all JS songs as they make me really menti senti all the time..

..to procrastination..

..to silly worries and doubts which troubles peace of my mind..

Letting go the old habits.. dreams and memories is not easy.. I know.. but I want to give it an honest try...


Song of the moment: Jeet jayenge hum.. tu agar sang hai....

3 comments:

    honest post... me likes.

    JS songs put me to sleep hehehe

    be fit and be awesome

    take care :)

    Simple but beautiful...
    Jeet jaayenge hum; tu agar sang hai..
    :)

    well, we are on the same tract!

    saying goodbyes to so many things and being nostalgic hearing JS proms is really senti to me! :)