Crazy Moments...
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 by hope
They were right outside the car wash.. she thought he will step out to do it.. but he didn't..
She: car wash..?
He: yes! do it..
She: me..?
He: yes! your car na..
She: you not doing it..?
He: nope.. *looks straight in her eyes* mei janta hoo aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahi.. mei to bas saath dene aaya hoon... *devilish grin*
She: what is this..?
He: you forgot..? how much you used to love these romantic lines.. ;P
She: Oh!!! tumko bas apne fayade ki baatein yaad rehti hai.. huh!! *moves out of the car*
He: *comes out* No.. I remember one more thing..
She: what now... holds the water pipe..
He: that I love you.. go sit inside :)
She: *smiles* me too and I'll shower you with love always.. just like this... *turns water towards him...*
He: !!!
And they stand there laughing.. all drenched in shower of love.. while people kept laughing at their craziness!!!
She: car wash..?
He: yes! do it..
She: me..?
He: yes! your car na..
She: you not doing it..?
He: nope.. *looks straight in her eyes* mei janta hoo aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahi.. mei to bas saath dene aaya hoon... *devilish grin*
She: what is this..?
He: you forgot..? how much you used to love these romantic lines.. ;P
She: Oh!!! tumko bas apne fayade ki baatein yaad rehti hai.. huh!! *moves out of the car*
He: *comes out* No.. I remember one more thing..
She: what now... holds the water pipe..
He: that I love you.. go sit inside :)
She: *smiles* me too and I'll shower you with love always.. just like this... *turns water towards him...*
He: !!!
And they stand there laughing.. all drenched in shower of love.. while people kept laughing at their craziness!!!


