Sheer Romance...
Monday, September 20, 2010 by hope
She: I don't like a gloomy day.. where is Sun...?
He: mine shined just a second back.. don't know about yours..
She: oh!! as we have two different Sun here..
He: I have my very own..
She: really..? and it shines..?
He: yes!! pretty brightly..
She: show me..
He: we look great together.. right..?
She just smiles..
He: see my Sun just shined..
She: where..?
He: in your smile.. each time you smile my Sun shines..
She: loveee!!!
Koi kaise.. kaise na muskuraye.. bolo!! *smiles*
He: mine shined just a second back.. don't know about yours..
She: oh!! as we have two different Sun here..
He: I have my very own..
She: really..? and it shines..?
He: yes!! pretty brightly..
She: show me..
He: we look great together.. right..?
She just smiles..
He: see my Sun just shined..
She: where..?
He: in your smile.. each time you smile my Sun shines..
She: loveee!!!
Koi kaise.. kaise na muskuraye.. bolo!! *smiles*



oh it took her such a long time to figure that I out! :-P I could see what he was getting at when he said, 'mine shined just a second back' :)
so lovely :)
raajii girl.. you know na ignorance is bliss in such times.. ;P