Don't want to try more because...
Monday, October 4, 2010 by hope
...The more I try to forget..
The more I am reminiscing it actually..
*sigh*
When we try to forget something desperately.. we actually reminisce it more.. and end up hurting ourselves again in the process.. and we say.." oh!! I tried hard still I can't forget.." unaware of what we were actually doing.. so the best is.. let it go silently without pushing hard.. time will wash everything away.. with grace.. at its own pace.. without hurting you again...
OSI..: Try
The more I am reminiscing it actually..
*sigh*
When we try to forget something desperately.. we actually reminisce it more.. and end up hurting ourselves again in the process.. and we say.." oh!! I tried hard still I can't forget.." unaware of what we were actually doing.. so the best is.. let it go silently without pushing hard.. time will wash everything away.. with grace.. at its own pace.. without hurting you again...
OSI..: Try



I know what you mean! Well done.
I too know what you mean!
bring on the cawing
i can completely relate to wt u say.. its always better u dont try much to get rid of things, even its a mere memory..
it will happen with on its own time..
True !! Quiet agree with you , the more you 'try' to forget , the more . in an indirect way , you are 'experiencing ' it again ! And the adage try and try until you succeed , fails here !!
I totally agree with your words. Certainly wise advice.
someone told me..hey, see I didn't look at you there.... well, then how did you you know i was there at all.. and what an effort for 'not seeing' because mind's eye is there itself.. Well done.. your write took me to that funny experience..
I agree, trying to forget actually entrenches it more fully - best way is to let it leave when its ready... wise words and good advice, thanks